Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Dessert idea

  • Ariane Helou
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2002
      Aoda wrote:
      >Where is your feast going to be, milady?

      The College of St Katherine, Principality of the Mists, West
      Kingdom. (Berkeley, CA.) Are you close enough to visit? :-)

      >And as for me, those changes sound YUMMY, and honestly, I usually am
      >too stuffed to eat by dessert anyway at a feast! It never feels like
      >I'm eating as much as I am, just a spoonful of this and a bit of
      >that, but all those courses add up ;)

      Cool :-) Maybe that means I can get away with smaller portions, too!

      I did make the pudding tonight, and will be trying it both fried and
      plain. But I think I already know which one I'm going to like better.

      Vittoria
      "The study of history is the best medicine for a sick mind."
      -- Livy, "The Early History of Rome"