Reminder - Gulf Wars, Meridies

  • Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24 10:02 PM

      Gulf Wars, Meridies

      Date: Monday, March 11, 2002
      Time: All Day

      Wonderful event, tons of fun! I've never met anyone who's gone
      to this event and not had fun. Pre-registration is heavily
      encouraged. Classes, heavy fighting, rapier, A&S, equstrian,
      camping, page school. Takes place in Lumberton, MS.
      http://www.gulfwars.org/Navigator.html
    • Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25 10:02 PM

        Gulf Wars, Meridies