period foods

  • C&L Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I haven't gotten a chance to ask yet, but I am hopefully (this summer)
      purchasing a small farm outside the town that I currently live in and I plan
      to try raising some poultry, ( Chickens, ducks, geese), and am interested
      in the old breeds that would have been known in Europe during period times.
      I had heard that there was someone possibly in East Kingdom or Atlantia who
      had done some research in this area of interest.

      Has any one on this list heard any info on this or who this person might
      possibly be. I would love to talk with anyone who has any resources.
      Thanks.

      Kateline