Re: [Authentic_SCA] I wonder if Drea knows [was: Re: I'm notsure...]

  • jacinth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      Despina said:

      >At 03:57 PM 1/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
      >>Sarah Michele Ford <sarah@...> said:
      >> >Some of the clipart was worth acquiring, though.
      >>
      >>Did anyone notice that the clip art is Drea's? I wonder if she knows
      >>they are linking to her server directory like that. They certainly
      >>don't credit her for it.
      >
      >Give me the URL again and I'll be sure to call it to her attention pronto.

      The site is http://www.medievalonline.com/
      The directory they are linking to is
      http://www.dnaco.net/~aleed/medclip/

      Bold as brass... The big link on front page "Clipart". I hope it is
      a mistake, and she knows all about it. I mean, it isn't wrong to link
      to someone else's site, but to use their stuff without credit, well that
      goes against my rules of fair play.

      Regards,
      -Jacinth-