Re: Some interesting stuff...

  • ladybrynn
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 30, 2002
      Thank you both: I willhave to see if I too can get my hands on this
      one. The gentleman (He really is) that works at the tiny library we
      have in Royerford is wondeful at getting things for me through ILL.
      I'll see if he can locate this one.

      And please do give me your impression on the book when you have the
      chance.

      - Brynn