Re: Religion

  • Mark Calderwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 6:26 AM
      >And by the way, tonight Moshe succeeded in bringing creative anachronism
      >into several people's mundane lives :) our dorm had a potluck dinner, and
      >he brought a truly scrumptious spinach tart, straight from a 16th century
      >English recipe.

      Onya Moshe! (That's Australian for "woo-hoo!" *grin*) Period food is
      fantastic!

      Giles
    • stephen higa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 10:16 AM
        hee hee, and before that, for a potluck in my art class, I made some 13th c.
        Islamic sweets. ;)

        Yes, before the SCA I could never have imagined that medieval food would be
        so interesting!

        Moshe
        Qu'er non es grazitz lunhs mestiers
        menhs en cort que de belh saber