Re: Just sharing a moment of my insanity.....

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 2, 2002
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
      > Nonsense. Despite my utter devastation at loosing you to the West,
      > ma chere, going to be with the good Vicomte is one of the sanest
      > things you could do, and really the only answer to the
      > situation...
      Hmmm, one wonders how good your spy network is after a comment like
      that.

      > I weep for your going O pearl of my heart, but wish you all fortune
      > and joy....
      Thanks. Besides, we'll always have e-mail.

      > ...I'm gonna have a golf cart. Think on that and know fear...
      Ooooh baby, a man with WHEELS! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

      Jehanne
    • Steven Proctor
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 3, 2002
        wodeford wrote:

        > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
        > > Nonsense. Despite my utter devastation at loosing you to the West,
        > > ma chere, going to be with the good Vicomte is one of the sanest
        > > things you could do, and really the only answer to the
        > > situation...
        > Hmmm, one wonders how good your spy network is after a comment like
        > that.

        Hah! My spies are everywhere! Mwahahahaha!!! I even know about the...
        well, nevermind. :-D

        > > I weep for your going O pearl of my heart, but wish you all fortune
        > > and joy....
        > Thanks. Besides, we'll always have e-mail.

        Doesn't quite have the ring of Paris, though, does it? :-/

        > > ...I'm gonna have a golf cart. Think on that and know fear...
        > Ooooh baby, a man with WHEELS! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

        Intermittently, at least. Apparently I don't get one full time. Not like
        I intend to use it all that much. Quite frankly I find the profusion of
        golf carts at the war in recent years to be a major annoyance, and it
        seems that even the Second Undersecretary of Extremely Useless Tasks
        *needs* a cart to get around in... It really damages the feel of the
        event for me.

        Ah, well.

        Ta

        Morgan

        --
        "I could tell you stories about this road we shall be traveling," the
        old man told his young companions as he leaned on his staff and stroked
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 3, 2002
          --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
          > I'm not quite sure how I ended up agreeing to this...
          >
          > I am the War Herald for Pennsic XXXI
          >
          > Wheeeeee.................
          >
          > Ta
          >
          > Morgan
          >
          > ...WHAT was I Thinking...

          <points>
          Ha-ha!
          </points>

          I'm sure my Lord's offer of help stands for the War as well, assuming
          we make it this year.

          Alianor, back online
        • Steven Proctor
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 3, 2002
            I'm sure I'd love to have his help, if he's going to be there. The more
            the merrier..

            Ta

            Morgan

            ...Heralds Point ... Sometimes they point and laugh...

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 3, 2002
              --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
              > Hah! My spies are everywhere! Mwahahahaha!!! I even know about
              the...
              > well, nevermind. :-D
              The Real Tree camo duct tape??????

              > Doesn't quite have the ring of Paris, though, does it? :-/
              Well, no. We've both been there, but not together, so it just doesn't
              work. Hey! We'll always have the double rainout champion events...
              No, that doesn't work either. Sigh.

              > Intermittently, at least. Apparently I don't get one full time. Not
              > like I intend to use it all that much. Quite frankly I find the
              > profusion of golf carts at the war in recent years to be a major
              > annoyance, and it seems that even the Second Undersecretary of
              > Extremely Useless Tasks *needs* a cart to get around in... It
              > really damages the feel of the event for me.
              What you need, cher Baron, is a destrier. One that kicks and stomps
              people when they tick you off, and leaves steaming presents for your
              enemies to step in. ;->

              Jehanne
            • Steven Proctor
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 4, 2002
                wodeford wrote:

                > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
                > > Hah! My spies are everywhere! Mwahahahaha!!! I even know about
                > the...
                > > well, nevermind. :-D
                > The Real Tree camo duct tape??????

                I have no comment at this time... :-)

                > > Doesn't quite have the ring of Paris, though, does it? :-/
                > Well, no. We've both been there, but not together, so it just doesn't
                > work. Hey! We'll always have the double rainout champion events...
                > No, that doesn't work either. Sigh.

                Well, we will always have them, yes. Whether we *want* them or not is
                another question entirely... :-D

                > What you need, cher Baron, is a destrier. One that kicks and stomps
                > people when they tick you off, and leaves steaming presents for your
                > enemies to step in. ;->

                Ooohhhh. Yes, please! I *like* that idea.....