Re: [Authentic_SCA] Happy New Year

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil wrote:

      > To one and all on the List:
      >
      > I hope the New Year brings you health, happiness, laughter, prosperity,
      > love, and joy.

      Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!*

      I hope all goes well. I'll let you know how my year is starting after
      .xii. night.

      -Ii

      *Bright wishes [for the new year]!
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
        May everyone have a safe and happy evening tonight. Be it out with a group
        of friends or alone with someone special; I hope you feel joy that will
        last throughout the new year.

        Smiles,
        Despina