punto tiraton lace

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Okay, so I want to do some of this... a very small some of this and I can't
      find anything on the web about it, other than short mentions.

      I'm going to go home and look into the book my grandmother gave me on
      needleworking and hope something is in there.

      Anyone with information, I'm open to receiving it, even though I'll
      probably not be able to respond until tomorrow.

      Smiles,
      Despina

      "Re-creation necessarily implies research before the craftwork
      starts. If you haven't done the research, you can create, but you
      cannot possibly RE-create." [Arval d'Espas Nord]