Re: Help interpreting paintings

  • rowen_g
    Message 1 of 69 , Jan 2, 2002
      Perhaps you could pull in a copy via ILL? (I just checked Bookfinder
      - no current listing.)

      Rowen

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "blue_jefiner" <blue_jefiner@h...> wrote:
      > Oh, I think ya'll are talking about "Renaissance Dress in Italy
      > 1400-1500" by Jacqueline Herald... that's a different (and much
      > better) book than the one I mentioned, which is just a little thing
      > that can commonly be found for around $10. If you can find the
      > Jacqueline Herald one though, that *is* a great find!!! It is so
      > coveted that some ass even stole the only copy out of my
      > university library! ggrrrrrr...
      >
      > -jen
      > http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/

    • wodeford
      Message 69 of 69 , Jul 26, 2002
        1. A Google search on "bookbinding and conservation" turned up a
        number of places one can get books restored:
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Books/
        Bookbinding_and_Conservation/

        2. Best wishes on the new baby!

        3. I'm going to try to day trip West Kingdom A&S tomorrow. Vittoria,
        save me a spot - your class sounds like fun.

        Jehanne