Fwd: Audition notice

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      As per request of the post, I am passing on the information.... Smiles, Despina

      From: "Karoline Kramer" <zsofsky@...>

      Unto the populace of the Midrealm and Northshield does Lady Sofia Tyzes send
      greetings!

      Below is the audition notice for the Known World Players, which performs at
      Pennsic War. This year, we'll be performing "Lysistrata", and I would like
      to invite everyone interested to audition.

      Please feel free to send this announcement on to any lists you may think
      would find this of interest.

      If you have any questions, please email me at sofia@...

      In Service to the Dream,
      Sofia
      Director, Known World Players
      Member House Red Winged Lion

      Have you always wanted to act, but never had the chance to let your inner
      Diva shine?  Are you an experienced actor who would love to perform in the
      SCA? Will you be attending Pennsic XXXI?
      If you answered yes, then The Known World Players wants you!

      This year we will be performing the hilarious Greek sex comedy "Lysistrata",
      and auditions are coming to an event near you.

      Audtions will be held at the following events throughout the Known World:

      A Market Day at Birka in the Barony of Stonemarche on February 2, 2002 (New
      Hampshire)

      St. Valentines Day Massacre 30 in the Canton of Three Hills on February 9,
      2002 (Michigan)

      The 25th Annual Festival of the Passing of the Ice Dragon in the Barony of
      the Rhydderich Hael on March 2, 2002 (Northern New York)

      Check out our website: http://www.karolinekramer.com/kwplayers

      "Black holes are where God divided by zero."
      - Steven Wright

      From:  "Karoline Kramer" <zsofsky@...>