Re: [Authentic_SCA] Nightshade pie was Re: German cookbook

  • constancefairfax@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2001
      In a message dated 4/4/01 10:20:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      aheilvei@... writes:

      > I haven't seen anything such as this in my research of Romania, from whence
      > commeth this guess? I am always looking for information - particularly in
      > cooking, as Bogdan loves primary resources.... anything, please?
      >
      > Despina
      I remember everything I read except the title and author of books. Serious
      bummer, eh?
      Sorry, I can't help any further. here's an article about american nightshade
      pie on the web...
      http://www.brainerddispatch.com/stories/101400/out_1014000003.shtml

      Constance