Re: Searching for talent....

  • unclrashid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 3, 2001
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
      > "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" wrote:
      >
      > > I don't believe that hiding pages in the folds of your houpe
      counts as

      > > special powers. *wink*
      >
      > Pish. That's nothing. I have an absolute control over the Order of
      > Precedence. I've been told so, several times, so it must be true
      (It's a
      > long, silly/stupid story...). Though, come to think of it that came
      with
      > my baron's coronet, so it may not be a Laurel thing. So be nice to
      me...

      I heard there were special powers, but only when you wear a big ugly
      cloak with a yellow "target" on the back.... I can't verify this,
      however, because even though I have made quite a few cloaks and
      gilded bay-leaf wreathes for other people, I only ever got a little
      badge with my leaves on it!

      Rashid