Re: Yippeee!!!!! Pictures

  • unclrashid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      > I have managed to upload six pictures into the photos section in my
      and
      > Bogdan's file!

      Very nice! Bogdan seems to have a proper Turkish attitude in those
      pictures! The Torah page is particulary lovely. (I copied an
      illumination from the "golden Haggadah" once and was quite pleased
      with it)

      You also seem to have the knack for photographing the gilding so it
      looks good. I usually have to take one photo that shows the gilding
      and another photo that shows the rest of the painting. Maybe someday
      I will learn photoshop well enough to go back and merge the two
      together.

      Rashid