book dealers & things...

  • rowengr@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Something I just happened to fall over (or, not all aspirins, er,
      search engines, are alike.)

      Scotpress is selling "reproduction" (scanned) copies of the 1943
      edition of H.F. McClintock's "Old Irish and Highland Dress" for
      $34.95; Alibris is offering Scotpress' very own reproduction (and
      giving them credit for it) for $125.95, which is what some of the
      original first editions are going for. Ouch.

      Otoh, sometimes they have very good books which no one else is
      listing. :)

      Rowen