Yippeee!!!!! Pictures

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      I have managed to upload six pictures into the photos section in my and
      Bogdan's file! I'm so proud of myself! The one of me in the Mary of
      Hapsburg dress isn't very good, I'm afraid. Perhaps Bogdan will fiddle
      with it at home and make me stand out better.

      I'm so Proud of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      When I go to my parent's for the winter holidays, I'll scan more stuff and
      bring it back to put into the photo section.

      HUGE Smiles,
      Despina de la happy dance!!!!!!!

      ps oh yeah, so here's what I put in there:
      the AoA that I did for myself
      The Aberdeen county scroll I did
      A close up of one of the elements in the county scroll
      Me in the Mary of Hapsburg dress - sorry it's not better
      Bogdan in his Turkish 'undergarments'
      Bogdan in his Turkish kaftan

      Both pics of Bogdan have him wearing turban and twizzlers of doom!

      ----------
      The coward believes he will live forever
      If he holds back in the battle,
      But in old age he shall have no peace
      Though spears have spared his limbs
    • rowengr@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        > I have managed to upload six pictures into the photos section in my
        and
        > Bogdan's file! I'm so proud of myself! The one of me in the Mary
        of
        > Hapsburg dress isn't very good, I'm afraid. Perhaps Bogdan will
        fiddle
        > with it at home and make me stand out better.
        >
        > I'm so Proud of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Nice pix. :) (And congrats on figuring out how to get them posted!
        ;)

        Love the dress. Be sure to give us some close up shots of sleeves and
        things as you get a chance. :)

        Rowen
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
          >Nice pix. :) (And congrats on figuring out how to get them posted!;)
          >
          >Love the dress. Be sure to give us some close up shots of sleeves and
          >things as you get a chance. :)

          Thanks. I'll put them up as I get them and can scan them. My family is a
          four hour drive away so we don't visit as often as we'd like and my father
          is the one with the scanner..... though he doesn't have internet. *sigh*

          I also added one more after I posted that they were there. It's a Torah
          portion that I callig & illum for a friend's son's bar mitzvah. It's in
          the style of the Ashkenazic Haggadah.

          Smiles,
          Despina
        • unclrashid@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
            > I have managed to upload six pictures into the photos section in my
            and
            > Bogdan's file!

            Very nice! Bogdan seems to have a proper Turkish attitude in those
            pictures! The Torah page is particulary lovely. (I copied an
            illumination from the "golden Haggadah" once and was quite pleased
            with it)

            You also seem to have the knack for photographing the gilding so it
            looks good. I usually have to take one photo that shows the gilding
            and another photo that shows the rest of the painting. Maybe someday
            I will learn photoshop well enough to go back and merge the two
            together.

            Rashid