Re: [Authentic_SCA] Site Closing

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
      At 08:09 PM 12/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
      >Greetings,
      >
      >My web site will be terminated as of Dec 17th. I have no plans to move it
      >to another site.

      Sorry to hear about that Cassandra. I enjoy pointing people to your site
      to show them what can be done. Hope all is well.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • loom@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
        > At 08:09 PM 12/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
        > >Greetings,
        > >
        > >My web site will be terminated as of Dec 17th. I have no plans to
        move it
        > >to another site.
        >
        > Sorry to hear about that Cassandra. I enjoy pointing people to
        your site
        > to show them what can be done. Hope all is well.
        >
        > Smiles,
        > Despina

        My host wants to focus on core objectives. I just can't find a free
        site I like and don't have the time to redo everything. Sulk.

        Cassandra
      • Steven Proctor
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
          Hmmmm. How much space does it occupy? I've got a freebie site at
          topcities.com (http://baronmorgan.topcities.com/ it's just got some
          heraldic stuff on it at the moment, as a place holder...) but they gave
          me 200MB, and it's usually only a small, fairly discreet banner ad at
          the top...

          Ta

          Morgan

          --
          Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
          poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
            >My host wants to focus on core objectives. I just can't find a free
            >site I like and don't have the time to redo everything. Sulk.
            >
            >Cassandra

            That's too bad. Perhaps where Morgan's site is located?

            Smiles,
            Despina