welcome back Ii

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Good to 'hear' your 'voice' again. Don't start with me about the evil
      influences telling you to handsew things.

      I'm working on a five piece outfit for Bogdan that I hope to have finished
      by Candlemas - without him knowing about it. And a three piece outfit for
      myself that needs to be done by the same time - with him knowing about it
      and 'supervising' - that is, asking if it's done yet at regular
      intervals. Both of these outfits and the shoes to go with them, I plan on
      doing by hand.

      You want crazy, here I am.

      Smiles,
      Despina