Re: woo-hoo!

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
      > On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 rowengr@h... wrote:
      >
      > > But my sister Guernen has called to tell me she has been offered
      > > Laurel!!!
      > >
      > > This makes the day better. <GGGGG>
      >
      > Congratulations! That would make anyone's day better.

      Yep - Congrats Guernen!

      Lisa
    • Laurie Hupman
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
        Manassas? MANASSAS?

        Oh, man -- I graduated from high school in Manassas.
        My dad still lives there.

        Santiago & I are planning on coming out for my dad's
        60th birthday in February. Mind if we swing by for a
        visit?

        Rose

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Ii Saburou
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
          On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Laurie Hupman wrote:

          > Manassas? MANASSAS?
          >
          > Oh, man -- I graduated from high school in Manassas.
          > My dad still lives there.
          >
          > Santiago & I are planning on coming out for my dad's
          > 60th birthday in February. Mind if we swing by for a
          > visit?

          Wouldn't mind... not much of a place. (I'm renting the bottom floor of a
          three story house at the moment, so there's not much to see...)

          -Ii