Site Closing

  • Alexis Abarria
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001
      Greetings,

      My web site will be terminated as of Dec 17th. I have no plans to move it
      to another site. If you want articles, snag them now.

      http://homepages.about.com/cassandra777/theloomybin/

      Yis,
      Cassandra
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
        At 08:09 PM 12/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
        >Greetings,
        >
        >My web site will be terminated as of Dec 17th. I have no plans to move it
        >to another site.

        Sorry to hear about that Cassandra. I enjoy pointing people to your site
        to show them what can be done. Hope all is well.

        Smiles,
        Despina
      • loom@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
          > At 08:09 PM 12/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
          > >Greetings,
          > >
          > >My web site will be terminated as of Dec 17th. I have no plans to
          move it
          > >to another site.
          >
          > Sorry to hear about that Cassandra. I enjoy pointing people to
          your site
          > to show them what can be done. Hope all is well.
          >
          > Smiles,
          > Despina

          My host wants to focus on core objectives. I just can't find a free
          site I like and don't have the time to redo everything. Sulk.

          Cassandra
        • Steven Proctor
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
            Hmmmm. How much space does it occupy? I've got a freebie site at
            topcities.com (http://baronmorgan.topcities.com/ it's just got some
            heraldic stuff on it at the moment, as a place holder...) but they gave
            me 200MB, and it's usually only a small, fairly discreet banner ad at
            the top...

            Ta

            Morgan

            --
            Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
            poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
              >My host wants to focus on core objectives. I just can't find a free
              >site I like and don't have the time to redo everything. Sulk.
              >
              >Cassandra

              That's too bad. Perhaps where Morgan's site is located?

              Smiles,
              Despina