Not being anti-soscial

  • wodeford@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
      Ladies and gentlemen of the list:

      Due to the repeated moronic opening of virus infected e-mail by
      certain employees where I work, my company has erected firewalls that
      prevent me from accessing my private e-mail account during the day.
      Rest assured I will continue to keep in touch will all my friends
      here, I have simply switched over to digest form and will have to
      correspond with you from home.

      Cheers,
      Jehanne
    • rowengr@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., wodeford@y... wrote:
        > Ladies and gentlemen of the list:
        >
        > Due to the repeated moronic opening of virus infected e-mail by
        > certain employees where I work, my company has erected firewalls
        that
        > prevent me from accessing my private e-mail account during the day.
        > Rest assured I will continue to keep in touch will all my friends
        > here, I have simply switched over to digest form and will have to
        > correspond with you from home.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Jehanne

        We'll miss hearing from you in the daytime, but I'm glad you aren't
        leaving altogether.

        Rowen
      • Steven Proctor
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
          Jehanne, ma cher, I am distraught, nay devastated.... :-( I shall miss
          the sweet, dulcet tones of your posting, that so amused me through the
          long days in my cube....

          <sigh>

          Ta

          Morgan

          --
          Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
          poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
            Endlessly, m'dear. But you're still here through the day, you see....
            And Jehanne always has rather... unique... perspectives on things... :-D

            Ta

            Morgan

            --
            Carlotta lay on the mound of pillows strewn about the floor of the
            poolhouse, back arched and head thrown back, screaming the name of the
            only man who had ever taken her to the pinnacle of unbridled ecstasy,
            the only man with whom she had experienced the overwhelming rush of
            carnal electricity - unfortunately not the man who now peered up at her
            from the tangle of hastily discarded clothing with the sullen and
            quizzical visage of a calf looking at a new gate.
          • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
                --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
                > Endlessly, m'dear. But you're still here through the day, you
                see....
                > And Jehanne always has rather... unique... perspectives on
                things... :-D

                A polite way of saying I come from a long, proud and distinguished
                line of smart-asses. I miss you guys too.

                Jehanne