Re: [Authentic_SCA] woo-hoo!

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2001
      At 03:32 AM 12/2/2001 +0000, you wrote:

      >I have been moving all day. I am exhausted, filthy, sore of back
      >and covered with dust. I was not able to go to Hunter's Feast in
      >Cheyenne (a Really Good Feast.)
      >
      >But my sister Guernen has called to tell me she has been offered a
      >Laurel!!!

      Way to go, sis! Congrats on the move and big proud moment for the
      kiddo! *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2001

        >-Ii, finally back online.

        Welcome back. Where ya been?

        Despina
      • Ii Saburou
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2001
          On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil wrote:

          > >-Ii, finally back online.
          >
          > Welcome back. Where ya been?

          Offline.

          *ducks*

          Actually, I've been mostly out of touch as I moved into a new residence in
          Manassas, VA (aka Steirbach, Atlantia). Getting back online has been a
          pain, to put it mildly--I didn't realize how good I had it back in Alaska!

          Anyway, I'm now working on several projects including a new Noushi--which
          is about 40 yards of silk (at 20" wide) and thanks to certain influences
          *evil glare* I was insane enough to attempt to hand sew the entire thing.

          And as I'm almost done there, I only need a couple more kosode, a pair of
          sashinuki, a hitoe, a hanpi, an akome, uwanobakama, shitagasane, a good
          tate-eboshi, and a kanmuri--along with some kya-han and maybe some of
          those akagutsu or something similar... I wonder how much I can finsh
          before 12th night?

          -Ii
        • Lisa
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
            --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
            > On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 rowengr@h... wrote:
            >
            > > But my sister Guernen has called to tell me she has been offered
            > > Laurel!!!
            > >
            > > This makes the day better. <GGGGG>
            >
            > Congratulations! That would make anyone's day better.

            Yep - Congrats Guernen!

            Lisa
          • Laurie Hupman
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
              Manassas? MANASSAS?

              Oh, man -- I graduated from high school in Manassas.
              My dad still lives there.

              Santiago & I are planning on coming out for my dad's
              60th birthday in February. Mind if we swing by for a
              visit?

              Rose

              http://shopping.yahoo.com
            • Ii Saburou
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
                On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Laurie Hupman wrote:

                > Manassas? MANASSAS?
                >
                > Oh, man -- I graduated from high school in Manassas.
                > My dad still lives there.
                >
                > Santiago & I are planning on coming out for my dad's
                > 60th birthday in February. Mind if we swing by for a
                > visit?

                Wouldn't mind... not much of a place. (I'm renting the bottom floor of a
                three story house at the moment, so there's not much to see...)

                -Ii