marzipan shelf life

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      All kidding about it getting eaten aside, I had surface cracks in the
      cockentryce after about a week. The inside was still moist, but remember
      this was a solid construction of 22 cups of marzipan. It was really thick
      and never did dry out in the middle. After about 2 months though it did
      start to get moldy.

      "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know."
      -Kansas, Wayward son
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.
      PhD Candidate, Department of Entomology
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      lab: (217) 333-2929

      A Bear's Paw and Base Vert on Field Argent