Re: Italian cookbooks

  • Sunny Medlock
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Jeff Heilveil <heilveil@u...> wrote:
      > These are just the ones at
      > www.poisonpenpress.com/cookery.html
      >
      > Platina: On Right Pleasure - $40.00
      > Mary Ellen Milham, ed. First modern translation. Lengthy
      discussion & notes, original text facing translation, 500p, cloth.
      Arizona. (NOTE FROM BOGDAN: $35 AT BARNES AND NOBLE OR BORDERS)...

      OOhhh! Thanks! It already looks better than the copy that I have
      (mine is just the translation, no notes or original). Thanks for the
      other suggestions as well. I will have to check them out when I have
      time.

      Elisabetta :)