Re: Need help!

  • s_krasley@recordtrak.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2001
      In the same ABCgallery below they have a picture of Martin Luther's
      mother, she might have on something that is of use. It looks rather
      simple yet has the wimpled effect.

      - Brynn

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Lynne Tolton" <ldtolton@w...> wrote:
      > Great Site!!
      >
      > There are two good portraits of Katharina von Bora here. I think
      that makes 4 we've found now. These are indeed simple headgear. But
      my lady wants the wimple too so I keep looking.

      > More later,
      >
      > Lynne

      Luthers
      > were friends, and IIRC Katharina lived in Cranach's house for a
      while
      > after she had escaped from the nunnery and before she married
      Luther.