Re: [Authentic_SCA] Epulario?

  • Kirrily Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
      In lists.sca.authentic-sca, you wrote:
      >Greetings all,
      >
      >Does anyone have a copy of "Epulario, or, The Italian Banquet" (the
      >English translation)? I'm looking for a specific recipe.

      This is a very late reply, but anyway... I have a copy of it. What
      recipe are you looking for?

      (And sometime, hopefully in the next 6 months or so, I'm hoping to
      transcribe the whole thing and put it on the web.)

      K.

      --
      Lady Katherine Robillard (mka Kirrily "Skud" Robert)
      katherine@... http://infotrope.net/sca/