Re: [Authentic_SCA] medieval Christmas

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 2, 2001
      At 02:19 PM 11/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
      Since the holiday is coming in a few months, I was curious is any of you
      bring your medieval hobby into your holiday.

      If so what do you do?

      Foods, decorations (tree, house and table)...music ^_^

      Last year Bogdan and I ordered a laurel (bay) leaf wreath for his laurel from Williams and Sonoma.  We might be sending her some of the garland this year but we haven't discussed it yet.  W&S sell it in three different lengths.  His laurel and her husband almost killed themselves laughing about it when it arrived at their house. :^)

      Smiles,
      Despina

    • Lisa
      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 5, 2001
        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., wodeford@y... wrote:
        > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Lisa" <skyecat@h...> wrote:
        > > <VBG> Well, I did say I think!!!!!
        >
        > I know. It was not meant as one-upsmanship.

        I know that !

        <GGGG>

        Lisa