Re: [Authentic_SCA] Eliz. dress

  • Ariane Helou
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 1, 2001
      Rose wrote:
      >Hi Vittoria! Didn't you tell me you'd be at
      >Investiture? I can pack along the Milanese Tailor's
      >Album and QEWU for you to look at.

      Hi Rose! Yes, I'll be there :-) I'd love to see the books, thanks! As it
      happens, I'm making this dress to *wear* to Investiture...Hopefully I can
      finish it in time :-)

      >I've also got the menu pages from Neopolitan Cuisine
      >for you.

      Yay!! Thank you! :-)

      Vittoria
    • Danielle Nunn-Weinberg
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 14, 2001
        At 09:08 AM 11/14/2001 -0600, you wrote:
        >At 07:59 AM 11/14/2001 -0500, you wrote:
        >>I didn't know what the gem show market was like down here. You did
        >> > get a good deal by the sound of it!
        >>
        >>They happen right in my area (eastern PA) a few times a year. I can't
        >>speak for anywhere else, but I imagine they do happen. Anyone else
        >>know?
        >
        >They happen all over. Gwen, ask Rosie and Wolfie sometime and I'm sure
        >they'll let you know what they know about schedules for these things. I
        >know there are a few in Chicago every year.
        >
        >Smiles,
        >Despina

        Ah, I know about the ones published in the Lapidary Journal... Doh, why
        didn't I just suggest checking the back of that... they have a calendar for
        the year...

        cheers,
        Gwendoline