Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Linen book

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:

      I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

      Rowen

      You don't have to, you know <evil Grin>tm.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:

        I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

        why?

      • rowengr@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
          > At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:
          >
          > >I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>
          >
          > why?

          Largely because I am the middle of packing to move, and don't need
          more books to pack just now. <sigh>

          Rowen

          "There is no such thing as too many books. Too few bookcases,
          however, can be a problem."
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
            Largely because I am the middle of packing to move, and don't need
            more books to pack just now.  <sigh>

            But it will arrive already packed. You won't need to do anything but toss it in with the rest.  *blink*  *blink*  It wouldn't take up much space either.