Re: Linen book

  • rowengr@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

      Rowen

      > Current bid is $16 and there are 8 days left to the auction. It's
      > post-period but I figure some of the textile junkies will drool.....
      > Cassandra, Gwendoline?
      >
      > 1980:LINEN;SPINNING;FLAX;NEW ENGLAND;FABRIC Item # 1657174461

    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:

        I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

        Rowen

        You don't have to, you know <evil Grin>tm.

        Smiles,
        Despina
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
          At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:

          I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

          why?

        • rowengr@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
            > At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:
            >
            > >I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>
            >
            > why?

            Largely because I am the middle of packing to move, and don't need
            more books to pack just now. <sigh>

            Rowen

            "There is no such thing as too many books. Too few bookcases,
            however, can be a problem."
          • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
              Largely because I am the middle of packing to move, and don't need
              more books to pack just now.  <sigh>

              But it will arrive already packed. You won't need to do anything but toss it in with the rest.  *blink*  *blink*  It wouldn't take up much space either.