Linen book

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      Current bid is $16 and there are 8 days left to the auction.  It's post-period but I figure some of the textile junkies will drool..... Cassandra, Gwendoline?

      1980:LINEN;SPINNING;FLAX;NEW ENGLAND;FABRIC Item # 1657174461

      LINEN MAKING IN NEW ENGLAND 1640-1860. North Andover, MA: Merrimack Valley Textile Museum. 1980. 121 pages including Bibliographic Essay. The focus of this book is on pre-industrial linen making, the processes and the products. There are many, many black and white illustrations to supplement the text and photographs of towels, tablecloths, clothing, coverlets and samplers. CONDITION: Clean and complete - no loose pages, no ripped or torn pages, no markings or writing. Very good +
    • rowengr@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

        Rowen

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
          At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:

          I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

          Rowen

          You don't have to, you know <evil Grin>tm.

          Smiles,
          Despina
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
            At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:

            I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>

            why?

          • rowengr@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
              > At 06:27 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:
              >
              > >I am behaving, I am behaving, I am behaving.... <g>
              >
              > why?

              Largely because I am the middle of packing to move, and don't need
              more books to pack just now. <sigh>

              Rowen

              "There is no such thing as too many books. Too few bookcases,
              however, can be a problem."
            • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
                Largely because I am the middle of packing to move, and don't need
                more books to pack just now.  <sigh>

                But it will arrive already packed. You won't need to do anything but toss it in with the rest.  *blink*  *blink*  It wouldn't take up much space either.