Rowen

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      The Phoenix has flown. It should be landing by Saturday, since it took
      wing yesterday. I'm looking forward to the feathers.

      Grins,
      Despina
    • rowengr@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
        > The Phoenix has flown. It should be landing by Saturday, since it
        took
        > wing yesterday. I'm looking forward to the feathers.
        >
        > Grins,
        > Despina

        All ready to fly. Will get the feathers out tomorrow (meant to do so
        today, but left the bundle at home. :)

        Rowen
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
          All ready to fly.  Will get the feathers out tomorrow (meant to do so today, but left the bundle at home.  :)

          I can't tell you how excited I am!  A bird of my very own!  WoW!  Well, at least the feathers. *grin*  I'll supply the rest of the bird!

          Thanks again.

          Smiles,
          Despina