Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Elizabethan underwear (was Digest Number 712)

  • Danielle Nunn-Weinberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Tee hee. : ) I'm glad to hear you have enough fabric. You might want to
      try the side-back-lacing of the Eleanora of Toledo gown. Personally I
      never have the lacing for the kirtle and gown in the same place. If it's a
      front lacing gown, the kirtle usually laces at the side-back. Good luck
      with it. I look forward to the pictures.

      Sounds like interesting fabric!

      Cheers,
      Gwendoline