Re: personas was re: Further hand kissing

  • janeravenswood@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2001
      I would say that you have plenty of reason not to have done too much
      with your persona lately. Kingdom officer twice? And here I am
      worrying about being a shire Chronicler.
      I should put some time into really looking into my persona. I can
      tell you far too much about my RPG character's place and time and not
      much about a real place and time.

      Darka