Re: On men (silly)

  • wodeford@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2001
      "We apologise for the proliferation of off-topic posts involving
      slanging matches between Makiwara, Jehanne and Gaius. Those
      responsible have been sacked, and the credits have been completed in
      an entirely different style at great expense at the last minute."

      Now, which one am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?