Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: On men (silly)

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2001
      --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:
      > At 08:37 PM 10/31/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      > Well, other than the fact that his habits are odd, he does not seem
      > harmful.
      Heh-heh-heh. Ooops. Baaaaa...

      Mostly harmless.

      > Perhaps we should see if he is capable at all of composing a
      > proper poem for a lady...... before the morning after, as he claims to only
      > have had the problem of lacking sleep in previous experiences.
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina
      Well, if you're going to give your best performance, you MUST tire yourself out. Give
      your all, as it were...

      Proper poem. Hmmmm. Let me consider this. <EVIL GRIN>

      Gaius

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 31, 2001
        --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

        > >Oh dear. Makiwara-hime, be warned, he hath a low and wicked talent
        > >for filk....
        >
        > This is terrible, so much for being pretty harmless. *sigh*
        WHAT! Who said this? Where's your proof?

        Hmph.

        > Despina de la giggle

        Gaius de SimpleStickJock

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • wodeford@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 31, 2001
          --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
          > Proper poem. Hmmmm. Let me consider this. <EVIL GRIN>
          Uh-oh.....

          Jehanne
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 31, 2001
            At 09:31 PM 10/31/2001 +0000, you wrote:
            > Proper poem. Hmmmm. Let me consider this. <EVIL GRIN>
            Uh-oh.....

            I am so sorry, I apologize to the list..... .I had no idea that he was a filker, no idea I tell you!

            Despina de la dreading what he will write........

          • wodeford@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 31, 2001
              "We apologise for the proliferation of off-topic posts involving
              slanging matches between Makiwara, Jehanne and Gaius. Those
              responsible have been sacked, and the credits have been completed in
              an entirely different style at great expense at the last minute."

              Now, which one am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?