Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: tunic photo uploaded

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2001
      At 06:55 AM 10/28/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      I'd like to get him some more period shoes too, but
      neither me or my mum are planning on forking out that much money for
      something he's only going to wear a few times before he grows out of
      them

      Second hand shop.  Go there.  Buy an old leather coat for cheap.  Cut it up.  Make it into shoes for him. Most inexpensive way I know to get period shoes, particularly for those who will outgrow them quickly.

      Smiles,
      Despina