re:beer for breakfast

  • Grooby, Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2001
      What's wrong with ale for breakfast?

      Many is the time I have arisen, of a morning at a camping event, to find a
      mostly full vessel of my ale, sitting, unloved from the night before.

      Excellect says I, flat ale for breakfast. :^)

      Vitale

      This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If
      you receive it in error: (i) you must not use, disclose, copy or retain
      it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then
      delete the emails. Views expressed in this email may not be those of the
      Airways Corporation of New Zealand Limited