Subject: Re: Re: Re: Gaius Paranoius

  • stephen higa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2001
      >> yay! another reason for you to come over here to
      >> visit. ;)
      > So I can alienate the Chivalry of the West with a dawn
      > serenade? Should I be flattered or run for my life?

      flattered, of course!

      >> Yes, Gaius, we've been talking about you at some
      >> length. And in a very poor light, I might say.
      > WHAT?!?!?!?! Moshe, Gaius is a verray paragon!

      hey, just kidding! ;) (nudge nudge)

      >> But yes, we should meet.
      > I believe Gaius told me he met Okayama-dono at Mists
      > Coronet. Perhaps he can introduce you. (Ah, the joys
      > of multiple persona disorder.)

      Did he? I don't remember that at all! beg pardon, beg pardon!

      Oh yes, I think I have met Tenkai. I'm not sure, though, because I meet so
      many new people it is hard to keep track...

      Moshe
      Only a voice,
      A dim voice whispers where the shadow of a man
      Visibly lay, but when I looked
      It had vanished--
      This flickering form...
      Like haze over the fields.