Jehanne/web music?

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      My sister wants some downloads from the web for music. Any good sites you
      recommend? You've posted some sites before but they aren't in the group's
      bookmark section...... *grin* Her college class is in the renaissance
      right now and she thought it would be cool to bring in/listen in class to
      some of the music.

      Anyone else with recommendations, they are welcome.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la recovering slowly

      ----------
      June 13,1920 the U.S. Post Office Department ruled that children may not be
      sent by parcel post.
    • wodeford@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        > My sister wants some downloads from the web for music. Any good
        sites you
        > recommend? You've posted some sites before but they aren't in the
        group's
        > bookmark section...... *grin* Her college class is in the
        renaissance
        > right now and she thought it would be cool to bring in/listen in
        class to
        > some of the music.

        They're all midi files, not MP3's (only because I hadn't gone looking
        for MP3's yet), but still worth a look/listen. I'll post them when I
        get home - and bookmark our files list in case anybody wants them in
        the future.

        Jehanne