Re: hamburgers - source maybe

  • wodeford@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 318 , Oct 1, 2001
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@b...> wrote:
      >....I think that the .doc in question be moved to a new folder
      > marked 'humor' and labeled as a clever parody, lest, to our
      > embarrassment, someone actually *uses* it as documentation
      > saying 'well, I found it on the SCA_Authentic list, it *must* be
      > OK...'
      Good idea, given the firestorms of confusion that could arise.

      > Morgan, unemployed Herald to the Crown, going on 24 hours now.
      >
      > ...and damn happy about it...
      Lucky you - I take it it was a busy reign.

      Jehanne
    • Jenn
      Message 318 of 318 , Feb 25, 2005
        JoAnna: My hubby had RK & he stayed awake the first night because he
        could actually SEE the clock! Ælfgifu who is looking into getting
        contact lenses for events, but who will be wearing TRIFOCALS under
        normal circumstances!