Re: hamburgers - source maybe

  • ladymorwenna@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 318 , Oct 1, 2001
      > OK, not to seem anal about this, but given the general caliber of
      > this list and also the fact that we attract people here who float in
      > and check the files from time to time boy don't necessarily read the
      > list, I think that the .doc in question be moved to a new folder
      > marked 'humor'and labeled as a clever parody, lest, to our
      > embarrassment, someoneactually *uses* it as documentation saying
      > 'well, I found it on the SCA_Authentic list, it *must* be OK...'
      >
      > Morgan,

      I was going to take the file down after folks had had their chuckle,
      for the very same reason.

      > unemployed Herald to the Crown, going on 24 hours now.
      >
      > ...and damn happy about it...

      Enjoy your unemplyment!

      Abigail (Morwenna)
    • Jenn
      Message 318 of 318 , Feb 25, 2005
        JoAnna: My hubby had RK & he stayed awake the first night because he
        could actually SEE the clock! Ælfgifu who is looking into getting
        contact lenses for events, but who will be wearing TRIFOCALS under
        normal circumstances!