RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: hamburgers - source maybe

  • zoefly@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 318 , Oct 1, 2001
      Is the a reference to the cooking of the ye olde potato fries
      and tricky art of placing ketchup in piglets bladders.

      Emma

      >> This must be a joke. Was this an April 1 issue?
      >> What is described here is precisely a Big Mac and fries, even to
      >> sesame-seed bun and the "Special sauce", and all described in passable
      >> middle english.
      >And a strawberry shake, too!
      >
      >Elias Gedney
      >Studium doscendi volutate quae cogi non potest constat.

    • Jenn
      Message 318 of 318 , Feb 25, 2005
        JoAnna: My hubby had RK & he stayed awake the first night because he
        could actually SEE the clock! Ælfgifu who is looking into getting
        contact lenses for events, but who will be wearing TRIFOCALS under
        normal circumstances!