Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: hamburgers - source maybe

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 318 , Oct 1, 2001
      Errr. I have to agree with the good Captain Gedney on this one. While I
      don't know for a FACT that this is a joke, I would be willing to bet
      that it is. And bet quite a good deal. BEtween 'Speth and Steffan this
      is precisely the sort of humor they would be likely to be involved in...

      I think you've been hoodwinked, Morwenna. Or else are cleverly trying to
      pass it on.... :-D

      Ta

      Morgan

      ...or serve it forth, as it were...

      --
      My first night with Anastasia was the kind of magical, passionate ride
      that left me with my pants on the back of the kitchen chair, my
      Message 318 of 318 , Feb 25, 2005
        JoAnna: My hubby had RK & he stayed awake the first night because he
        could actually SEE the clock! Ælfgifu who is looking into getting
        contact lenses for events, but who will be wearing TRIFOCALS under
        normal circumstances!