Re: [Authentic_SCA] French exchange rate

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hmmm, Basically it was about 7 to 7.5 Francs to the dollar when we were
      there. Today it's 7.2

      For your ease of work, the following...

      http://www.xe.net/ucc/

      Have fun!

      Morgan

      --
      My first night with Anastasia was the kind of magical, passionate ride
      that left me with my pants on the back of the kitchen chair, my