Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Braies

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
      Meant to post this days ago, but went to lunch and forgot about it....

      OK, those are waaaay more complex than the patterns I have. Though I
      have to say I made them up from nothing, and I tend to favor simpler
      solutions than Master Edward... He's fairly brilliant, though, and if
      the Man Most Likely To Have Stepped Out Of A Manuscript Painting says
      this is a good way to do it, it probably is.... Not necessarily the
      easiest, mind you... :-)

      Also, these are still somewhat earlier (50-60 years...) than the period
      I'm looking at, at least in terms of the short braes. The long braes are
      made either the same way as the earlier ones, but not so full, or by
      cutting a simple front and back panel as far as I can tell...

      I really will post what patterns I have, sorry to have forgotten, I hope
      it wasn't an emergency for anyone... :-)

      Ta

      Morgan

      --
      My first night with Anastasia was the kind of magical, passionate ride
      that left me with my pants on the back of the kitchen chair, my