Newly-minted Laurel

  • RealWednesday
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
      Cynthia wrote:

      > Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pr� Argent
      > newly-minted Laurel

      Hold the bus! Did I miss something? Did we know about this
      before or are you trying to sneak it past us?

      Congratulations on a well deserved accolade!
      Eanswyth

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Cynthia Virtue
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
        Well, I had some warning; and it happened on Saturday. That's what the
        giant houppelande was for. I'll have some pictures up on my webpage
        soon; I'll probably put the link in my .sig so as not to take up bandwidth.

        --
        Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pré Argent
        newly-minted Laurel

        "Such virtue hath my pen...." -Shakespeare, Sonnet 81
        "I knew this wasn't _my_ pen!" --Cynthia V.
      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
          At 12:18 AM 9/4/2001 -0700, you wrote:
          Cynthia wrote:

          > Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pré Argent
          > newly-minted Laurel

          Congrats and well done, definately well deserved!

          Smiles,
          Despina

        • Cindy Ferguson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
            Cynthia Virtue wrote:

            > Well, I had some warning; and it happened on Saturday. That's what the
            > giant houppelande was for. I'll have some pictures up on my webpage
            > soon; I'll probably put the link in my .sig so as not to take up bandwidth.
            >
            > --
            > Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pré Argent
            > newly-minted Laurel

            I was stunned to read on the West list that it was happening on Sat.
            >From what I've seen of you on-line, I figured you had one *years* ago.
            You are so much more helpful and knowledgable than the Laurels I
            know IRL!

            Congratulations!

            --

            Cindy Ferguson
            crma@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
              --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., RealWednesday <real_wednesday@y...> wrote:
              > Cynthia wrote:
              >
              > > Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pré Argent
              > > newly-minted Laurel
              >
              > Hold the bus! Did I miss something? Did we know about this
              > before or are you trying to sneak it past us?
              >
              > Congratulations on a well deserved accolade!
              > Eanswyth

              Indeed, congratulations, Cynthia! You certainly deserve it.

              Aoda