Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fwd: [EKBards] New poll for EKBards

  • Cynthia Virtue
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
      Steven Proctor wrote:
      > I may have
      > to subscribe to the 'bards' list just to vote 'Hell no you fool, I have
      > no interest in this hairbrain scheme'...!

      It may well collapse under its own weight; an origial SCA play is hard
      enough to pull off from scratch, but a whole musical, with (shudder)
      dance numbers and suchlike, well, it would take a few mighty dedicated
      people, and a whole bunch of somewhat dedicated people.

      --
      Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pré Argent

      I'm telling you, high speed internet access and a little curiosity can
      be a dangerous thing. -- Jerrine Bergman