Fwd: Re: sca persian list

  • unclrashid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-persian

      For those who are interested, I have just uploaded 2 new articles to
      the files section of sca-persian. One with ladies scarf arrangements
      and one with a pattern for an unusual 16th century Persian man's hat
      (aka the twizzler of doom).

      In addition I have added 2 new pages of diagrams showing how to
      assemble the pants pattern, and more notes and sleeve variations on
      the caftan.

      I will not be adding them to our files here due to space limitations.

      Rashid
      --- End forwarded message ---