Re: [Authentic_SCA] Anyone got a spare $1000?

  • zisaac
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2001
      *invoking thoughtful mode*

      Is it just me, or is that very suspicious?

      I have been sitting here for awhile staring at web scans of said book....

      painting my own copies seeing the differences...

      I just don't think it is right personally.

      something is just not quite right.
      now i am not saying I am an expert by any means...

      I wonder at its authenticty to be perfectly honest

      Ysabella